Practical guidance to Implement AGILE, KANBAN, XP and SCRUM with 600+ Expert Solutions included
- Supportive materials for PMI-ACP and SAFe exam preparation.
- Proven use-cases on implementation of Kanban, Agile and Scrum across business projects.
- 600+ interview questions, quizzes and business solutions to acquire lucrative Agile project management jobs.
This book is a pragmatic guidance teaching modern IT professionals how to improvise and scale up IT delivery capabilities using leading project management methodologies including Agile and Kanban. It is equipped with use-cases and hundreds of solutions and the readers will learn to examine the strength of their project management function and how to improvise it.
The book brings exclusive knowledge on several strategies to put into implementation in the event of natural disaster like Covid-19 and for future crisis management. You will be acquainted with the popular tools and technologies that your organization can make use of it for better collaboration on projects. You will learn the various project performance metrics for each of these project management methodologies. As an added advantage of this book, you can get yourself ready for one of the popular and critical professional examinations like PMP-ACP and SAFe.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain strong hold on concepts of KANBAN, XP, FDD, DSDM, SCRUMBAN and SCRUM.
- Exclusive coverage on strategies to beat Covid-19 Pandemic and future crisis management.
- Learn to build Organizational Resilience and enterprise maturity model.
- Ready guidance to prepare for PMI-ACP and SAFe certification.
- Tricky Real-world Agile SCRUM & KANBAN Case Studies, Demos and tools.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers, CXOs and professionals closely associated with Agile Scrum, Kanban, XP projects to further improve their knowledge of Agile with valuable pragmatic insights. Experienced-level professionals and Agile enthusiasts having relevant experience can also acquire an in-depth knowledge of the advanced concepts in project management.