Learn the technology from Abacus to Artificial Intelligence
- Learning Objectives to make the children familiar with the topic to be covered.
- Important terms along with their definition to revise the concept.
- Remember section at the end of every chapter to recap the concepts learnt in the chapter.
- Activity questions in every chapter to simulate thinking and application of concepts.
- A variety of questions in the Exercise section to clarify the concepts.
- Role Play given to help students to express their views on that topic.
- Covers practical examples with real-time discussions.
Book series is an outcome of sheer hard work and exhaustive research done to assimilate the best of the best information in the simplest way to teach children about computer skills in an easy and activity-based manner.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
To enhance the level of understanding, our approach in writing this book has been step wise learning. In this approach, we believe in
- Let the students start from WHY they are learning this concept?
- Then proceed to HOW the solution can be designed?
- Finally go to WHAT are the other alternate ways or the details of implementing the solution.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book is meant for children who are new and want to learn about computers, its software and its applications. Book is designed in such a way that it can be used by any education board.