Get Familiarize with the effective and written communication skills to skill-based learning about Information Technology
To enhance the level of understanding, our approach in writing this book has been stepwise learning. In this approach we believe in:
- Apply effective oral and written communication skills to interact with people and customers.
- Identifying the principle components of computers.
- Understand Self-management skills along with the ability of self-analysis in the context of entrepreneurial skills.
- Know the importance of green skills and challenges of environment protection.
The book is divided into two parts, Part-A is related to Employability Skills and Part-B contains Vocational Skills. The first part starts with Communication skills- II, Self-Management skills-II, Basic ICT skills-II, Entrepreneurship skills – II, Green skills –II. Communication skills help students to learn to interact with people and customers in their daily lives. It also demonstrates self-management skills. Afterward, the Information and communication technology skills help to identify the principle components of a computer system along with the demonstration of the basic skills of using the computer. The Entrepreneurial Skills gives an ability to provide self-analysis in the context of entrepreneurial skills and abilities and knowledge of the importance of green skills in meeting the challenges of suitable development and environment protection is demonstrated in the Green Skills chapter of this book. The Part-B of the book covers the Introduction of Digital documentation (Advanced), Electronic spreadsheet (Advanced), Database Management System, Web Applications and Security. Book will help readers in using computers for the data entry process by following the rules and guidelines for data entry to increase the speed and accuracy of undertaking the data entry.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The objective of this book is to develop a readiness for understanding Computers and its application in our lives.
- The minimum technical/conceptual skills required by the learners to understand the examples mentioned in the book are Basic Computers literacy, Basic understanding of ICT skills, Beginner level understanding of the use of IT applications in our daily lives.
- No need of any prior knowledge is required by the learner to study the subject.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
The book is intended for anyone looking for a basic concept of Computer or starting to know about Information Technology. Book will also help the learner to develop and learn basic typing skills using Microsoft Office.