Prepare Yourself as 21st Century Tech Savvy World Citizens
- Strictly written according to the syllabus as prescribed by CBSE.
- Explains the concepts of Python Basics with proper examples in lucid language.
- Incorporates pictorial set up in presenting the content by using tables, charts, graphs, pictures, photographs, etc.
- Illustrates a good number of Solved Python Coding problems with some unsolved problems too.
- Viva and MCQs (Chapter wise), Activities and projects, annexure provides extra useful information
- A special chapter for bright learners.
Artificial Intelligence Projects and Practical (for Class IX) is essential to get 100% marks in practical and projects in the subject Artificial Intelligence (Course Code 417). It takes the learners through all the essential theoretical concepts of Python advance as per the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE followed by activities, practical and Python Coding/Programs for a large number of problems (solved and unsolved). It is written in a lucid language and the content is presented in activity- based mode. The content flow essentially contains concepts clearance through different tables, charts, graphs, pictures, photographs, etc.
It is almost the first publication of its kind, i.e., a publication dedicated to enhance the technical skills (computing/coding) of the learners and empowering them in essential 21st Century Life Skills including creativity, innovation, critical thinking, team work, working in a diversified environment, etc. through activities, practical and projects. The book will also serve all other learners interested in learning Python coding/programs.
Furthermore, this book highlights all the necessary topics and subtopics related to the subject according to the age group of the learners to make them tech savvy futuristic world citizens.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Concepts of Python Basics as per the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
- Hands on experience with practical aspects of all python concepts.
- Tools and techniques for participating in activities, practical and projects actively.
- Practical experience in preparing Python coding/programs for different problems.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Class IX students of CBSE schools and any other learner interested in learning Python Codes.