Security is a shared responsibility, and we must all own it
- Expert-led instructions on the pillars of a secure corporate infrastructure and identifying critical components.
- Provides Cybersecurity strategy templates, best practices, and recommendations presented with diagrams.
- Adopts a perspective of developing a Cybersecurity strategy that aligns with business goals.
Once a business is connected to the Internet, it is vulnerable to cyberattacks, threats, and vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities now take several forms, including Phishing, Trojans, Botnets, Ransomware, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Wiper Attacks, Intellectual Property thefts, and others.
This book will help and guide the readers through the process of creating and integrating a secure cyber ecosystem into their digital business operations. In addition, it will help readers safeguard and defend the IT security infrastructure by implementing the numerous tried-and-tested procedures outlined in this book.
The tactics covered in this book provide a moderate introduction to defensive and offensive strategies, and they are supported by recent and popular use-cases on cyberattacks. The book provides a well-illustrated introduction to a set of methods for protecting the system from vulnerabilities and expert-led measures for initiating various urgent steps after an attack has been detected. The ultimate goal is for the IT team to build a secure IT infrastructure so that their enterprise systems, applications, services, and business processes can operate in a safe environment that is protected by a powerful shield.
This book will also walk us through several recommendations and best practices to improve our security posture. It will also provide guidelines on measuring and monitoring the security plan's efficacy.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Adopt MITRE ATT&CK and MITRE framework and examine NIST, ITIL, and ISMS recommendations.
- Understand all forms of vulnerabilities, application security mechanisms, and deployment strategies.
- Know-how of Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Threat Intelligence, and modern SIEM systems.
- Learn security gap analysis, Cybersecurity planning, and strategy monitoring.
- Investigate zero-trust networks, data forensics, and the role of AI in Cybersecurity.
- Comprehensive understanding of Risk Management and Risk Assessment Frameworks.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Professionals in IT security, Cybersecurity, and other related fields working to improve the organization's overall security will find this book a valuable resource and companion.This book will guide young professionals who are planning to enter Cybersecurity with the right set of skills and knowledge.