This book is written for beginners who want to learn Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020 solid modeling tool. In the book, real-world mechanical engineering industry examples and tutorials are given to ensure that the users can learn the tools and concepts easily and relate them with the actual mechanical industry designs.
This solid modeling tool allows you to easily import the AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, Mechanical Desktop, and other related CAD files with amazing compatibility. Moreover, the parametric features and assembly parameters are retained when you import the Mechanical Desktop files in Autodesk Inventor.
• Consist of 12 chapters that are organized in a pedagogical sequence
• Summarized content on the first page of the topics that are covered in the chapter
• Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process
• More than 30 real-world mechanical engineering designs as tutorials
• Additional information throughout the book in the form of notes and tips