This book assumes no background knowledge of programming and still provides an exhaustive understanding of C and its applications. Packed with sample programs and practical ideas for C applications, this book is ideal for programmers who are new to C, and wish to explore the immense potential of this language. The author provides every aspect of C in detail. Some of the important features of this book are:
- Over 150 fully tested programming examples
- Exercises at the end of each chapter
- Exhaustive discussion on pointers
- Advanced concepts like Structures, unions and bitwise operators discussed in detail
- Appendix on Common Programming Errors
- Contents arranged as per DOE A and B Level examination Syllabus.
All these features make this book ideal for a computer student, teacher or a professional programmer. In short, if you are ready to tap the power of C this book would provide you quite a few treasures.