The Administering Oracle book teaches the administering in an easy and interactive way.This book is written according to the syllabus of the BCA/MCA/DOEACC A level courses for various recognised Indian Universities.This book can be used as a reference book as a self –study guide to learn and administer Oracle.
Salient Features :
- Teaches administering Oracle from beginner level that can be understood by novices as well.
- Provide real life code that help in understanding the syntaxes.
- Contains codes that are tested and require minimum changes if any.
- Provides in depth discussion on managing database using statements and OEM
- Provides interesting exercises to test the theoretical a s well as practical knowledge. Provides complete solutions to the exercises in the book.
- Is accompanied by a CD that contains the codes of programs in the chapters as well as in the exercises.
- Discusses querying Data Dictionary Views.
- Introduces Managing various Oracle files such as data files, control files and redo log files. Introduces how to perform replication in Oracle.
- Discusses various database architectures.