This proven best-selling Study Guide, used in conjunction with PMI’s PMBOK Guide-Sixth Edition (2017), presents all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, exercises and practice exam questions a project manager needs to prepare for and successfully pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam on the first try, while cutting study time in half.
- Covers all subjects addressed on the PMP Exam, including comprehensive performance domain and cross-cutting knowledge and skills defined within the PMI PMP Examination Content Outline and the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Provides free online access to over 1500 practice questions, including hundreds of situational questions, enabling users to perform practice tests by Knowledge Areas and/or simulate actual 200 question exams and receive feedback on incorrect answers.
- Details key topics, concepts, techniques from PMI recommended readings eliminating the need for additional resource.
- Presents a pre-assessment test to help users develop a focused study plan; tips for studying, time management and taking the exam; and a post-assessment test to evaluate readiness for the actual exam.
- Supplies things you need to know, key definitions and sample exam questions and answers and features a case study that runs throughout thy exercises and suggested solutions to reinforce concepts and build real competency.
- 1500 Online Practice Questions * Hundreds of Situational Questions *Simulated 200 Question Exams *Know the Secrets of Passing the Exam * Includes all Key Topics & Conc8epts
- No Need for additional Resources * Includes Pre-assessment test to help users *Key definitions *Sample exam questions and answers, *Case Study with exercise & suggested solutions
- One of the finest Test Prep books on PMP *Online Test Bank *Assessment Exam *Study and Exam Tips