Description – BPB Online
Skip to content
- This book is best suited for team leads who want to jump in to the project management role and as well as for seniors who want to have a quick revision from project management interview perspective.
- It starts with basics of project management fundamentals like ROI, stake holders, MOU, SDLC, CAR, DAR, traceability matrix and then rises towards more sophisticated questions.
- Estimation is the most frequented section during project management interviews. A full chapter the most used estimation methodology like COCOMO, LOC, Function points and Use case points.
- The best part of the book is the CD in which we have provided standard templates and software by which you can gain an insight of project management tools.
- Project management Interview rating sheet which is provided which provided with CD will help you to measure and rate yourself before going to