The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, diagrams are given extensively throughout the text. The book discusses design issues for phases of mining in substantial depth. The stress is more on problem-solving.
- Various Comprehensive coverage of various aspects of Data Mining and Warehousing concepts
- Strictly in accordance with the syllabus covered under B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style
- The concepts are duly supported by sever examples
- Syllabus coverage of three universities UPTU, RTU and RGPV