It has been updated to reflect progress and refinement of agile methods over recent times. It explains the key principles, techniques and processes of agile project management to ensure your project is a success. It works through an entire project, explaining the main activities and deliverables, including:
- Pre-project start up and terms of reference
- Feasibility assessment and the business case
- Establishing the foundations for success
- Iterative development and the evolving solution
- Implementation and post project assessment
Additional coverage of business analysis, user experience, feature driven development and agile projects in large enterprises is also included. An essential guide for anyone new to agile projects, and ideal for those in need of a refresher course includes free downloadable templates for deliverables to get you started!