This book learn by doing book introduces the users to feature based 3D parametric solid modeling using the NX software. The Siemens NX 2019 for novices book is written for beginner who want to learn the software. In the book, all major environments of NX have been covered with a thorough explanation of all tools, options, and their applications to create real-world products. In Siemens NX 2019 for novices book, Mechanical Engineering industry examples are used as tutorials and exercises are given to ensure that the users can relate their knowledge and understand the design techniques used in the industry to design a product. After reading the Siemens NX 2019 for novices book, The user will be able to create parts, assemblies, and learn the editing techniques that are essential to make a successful design. Also, in this book, The author emphasises on the solid modeling techniques that improve the productivity and efficiency of the user. Keeping in mind the requirements of the users, the Siemens NX 2019 for novices book at first introduces sketching and Part modeling in NX, and then progresses to cover assembly, and surfacing. Written with the tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing Theme, the book caters to the needs of novice users of NX and is ideally suited for learning at your convenience and pace
- Consists of 10 chapters that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- Summarized content on the first page of the topics that are covered in the chapter.
- Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
- More than 10 real-world mechanical engineering designs as tutorials.
- Additional information throughout the book in the form of notes and tips.