Java is a widely used programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet. It is the most popular programming language for Android smartphone applications and is among the most favoured for edge device and Internet of things development.
The book has been written in such a way that the concepts are explained in detail, giving adequate emphasis on examples. To make clarity on the topic, appropriate analogies are given extensively throughout the text. Various questions are included that vary widely in type and difficulty to understand the text. The text is user-focused and has been highly updated including topics, pictures and examples.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the concepts of Core Java.
- Strictly in accordance for the syllabus covered under graduate and Post graduate classes for all the Universities.
- Simple language, crystal clear approach, straight forward comprehensible presentation.
- Adopting user-friendly classroom lecture style.
- The concepts are duly supported by several examples and self-explanatory analogies.