- What is Web Content Management and how can Documentum be used for managing web content?
- What does it take to install and configure Documentum system?
- How to start using Documentum and make the most out of it?
- Are there any best practices to be kept in mind while designing and developing Documentum applications?
- How to deploy the Documentum application to multiple environments?
- Is there a comprehensive Documentum question and answer bank available for quick reference?
The answers to all these is This book : The first book of its kind on managing web content via Documentum product suite. Author Gaurav Kathuria has assembled scattered information from Documentum reference manuals, white papers, user guides and material available over the internet along with his rich hands-on experience in multiple projects executed on Documentum platform to give this book a form and shape. A highly informative consortium of Documentum tricks and principles, common errors and their resolutions, some suggested best practices and Documentum question bank consisting of 100+ questions and answers; this book promises to do wonders to all segments of Documentum software professionals. What makes this book distinctive is its simple ‘step by step' approach that guides Documentum users right from the scratch. Packed with plenteous figures and screen shots, this is just the right book to assist you in installation, configuration, design, development and deployment of Documentum applications for your specific web content management needs.