Today, we are living in a computer age, where computers play a key role in our everyday lives. In addition to communication media like television, radio and newspaper, we now have another communication medium, i.e. computers. We use computers to email, to chat, for Internet browsing, for teleconferencing, for video conferencing, etc. We also use them for e-learning, e-commerce, e-banking, e-governance, e-ticketing and for many more things. So, fundamental awareness of computers is a must if we wish to lead a successful life. Computer Awareness is essential and an integral part of competitive and entrance exams. This book Computer Awareness- made simple has been specially designed for General competitive examinations like Bank PO, Clerk, SSC, Railway and various entrance examinations.
Learn about the Hardware and Software used in Computers, Operating Systems, Browsers, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Emails, Printing, etc.
- In every chapter the basics of the topics are defined first, followed by Multiple Choice Questions with Answers
- Including Previous Year MCQs with Answers
- Tables, Facts, Notes, and Tips clear the concept and easy to memorize
- 6 Practice Sets for self-improvement
- At the end of this book the essential Abbreviations and Glossary used in Computers are appended
- This book completely fulfils all the necessity of students appearing at competitive and entrance examination
What Will You Learn
- Computer, its architecture, hardware- software, memory and its Security
- Data Representation, Operating System
- Programming and Database Concepts
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
- Data Communication and Networking
- Internet and Its Services
Who This Book is For
Anyone who wants to learn the basics of computer. This book will play a pivotal role in presenting all the basics of computer you need to become a better learner.