Very often it is found that while creating C++ programs programmers are simply doing C programming with a C++ compiler. As a result, they are unable to exploit the real power that C++ lays at their door steps. Also there are not enough challenges/problems available in text books that would test the programmer' understanding of C++ and OOP concepts. To address these issues Authors have crafted well thought out this book. Their complete solution, sample runs and explanation. These challenges would test and improve your knowledge in every aspect of C++ programming.
Practice them to be a mature a C++ programmer
- Strengthens the foundations, as detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given..
- Lists down all important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Prepares you for coding related interview and theoretical questions.
- Provides In depth explanation of complex topics and Questions.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
- Follows systematic approach that will help you to prepare for an interview in short duration of time.
What Will You Learn
- Basic C++, Class organization, Class constructor, Classes and Objects, Function challenges
- Function, Operator overloading challenges
- Free store, Inheritance, Virtual function, Input/output, Exception handling, STL challenges
Who This Book is For
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C programming language.