The book is an attempt to make Digital Logic Design easy and simple to understand. The book covers various features of Logic Design using lots of examples and relevant diagrams. The complete text is reviewed for its correctness. This book is an outcome of sincere effort and hard work to bring concepts of Digital Logic Design close to the audience of this book.
The salient features of the book:
- Easy explanation of Digital System and Binary Numbers with lots of solved examples
- Detailed covering of Boolean Algebra and Gate-Level Minimization with proper examples and diagrammatic representation.
- Detailed analysis of different Combinational Logic Circuits
- Complete Synchronous sequential Logic understanding
- Deep understanding of Memory and Programmable Logic
- Detailed analysis of different Asynchronous Sequential Logic