Agile development and implementation of Scrum methodologies require quick delivery of applications. Manual activities to manage application lifecycle management are no longer sufficient. This book will cover the DevOps practices implementation that helps to achieve speed for faster time to market using transformation in culture using people, processes, and tools.
The main objective of this book is to demonstrate continuous practices of the DevOps culture using Microsoft Azure DevOps and Microsoft Azure Cloud. You will learn how to track features, user stories, backlogs, dashboards, and burndown charts. You will also learn how to create and manage repositories. This book gives an overview of Microsoft Azure Cloud and Azure App Services and a brief description of virtual machines and App Services. It summarizes Build and Release definitions available in Microsoft Azure DevOps and explains how to configure Pipelines and create end-to-end automation pipelines.
A step-by-step guide to understanding Agile, Scrum, DevOps and Cloud Computing using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Azure Cloud
● Learn how to do Continuous Planning in Azure DevOps
● Learn the basics of Continuous Code Inspection and importance of Code Quality
● Learn how continuous integration can make a difference in the application life cycle
● Learn how to create and configure Cloud resources using Platform as a Service Model
● Learn how to perform continuous integration using the YAML script and continuous delivery pipeline using a release pipeline
● Learn how to configure monitoring for Platform as a Service resources.
By the end of the book, you will get an overview of Agile, Scrum, DevOps and Continuous Practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud Computing, and Continuous Code Inspection. You will learn how all these practices can be utilized in real-life scenarios with the sample applications. This book will provide detailed insights into Microsoft Azure Cloud, especially Platform as a Service Model. A step-by-step implementation guide of continuous practices of DevOps will help beginners to get started with.
Who This Book is For