Every developer is striving hard to up-skill oneself from a developer to a Cloud developer and with the growing pace of cloud programming, this up-gradation is not simple.This book will help .NET Core developers to seamlessly cover this said journey. It covers the newly released .Net Core 3.0 / 3.1 features including, Azure Function V3. The book not only focusses on one way of working with Azure Cloud services but also includes another viable way of managing Azure resources with the software application. The book also touches base on some Azure products and services. From exploring the most used Azure services to touching the newest version of offerings, this book is aimed to cover everything from a developer perspective. Code exercise, Code blocks, azure service implementation, application secrets keys management, free super-fast hosting options along with live debugging of code hosted on Cloud, are some of the key take-aways from this book.
- Discover and put to use the latest features in .NET Core 3.1
- Learn how to debugging Azure Functions from Production, hosted on Cloud
- Understand the working of Application Key Management with Security aspects
What will you learn
- Develop a .NET core application with Azure App service
- Use Azure CosmosDB to manage database services
- Explore & work with Microsoft Azure Storage
- Able to have the best hosting option for Static Content web application
- Work with Azure Functions V3 using Visual Studio 2019
- Implement best Key Management in the app on Azure
Who this book is for
This book is for aspiring Cloud developers with some experience in Microsoft cloud services. It is also for .NET Core developers who wish to learn and use Azure solutions.