It empowers you to write next-generation applications for any modern environment: mobile, web, cloud, universal Windows 10/8.x, database, and beyond. This end-to-end deep dive will help working developers squeeze maximum productivity out of MS powerful new toolset.The authors combine authoritative and detailed information about MS latest IDE, with extensive insights and best practices drawn from decades of development experience. Developers will quickly get comfortable with This updated interface, master its new capabilities, leverage its extensive new support for open standards, and discover multiple opportunities to leverage its .NET 4.6 platform and language improvements.By focusing entirely on Visual Studio 2015 Professional, the authors go deeper into MS core product than ever before. You’ll find expert coverage of everything from debugging through deploying to Azure, IDE extension and automation through cross-platform mobile development. Throughout, this book’s focus is relentlessly practical: how to apply MS tools to build better software, faster.
- Detailed confidence in changes and refactoring
- Extend the IDE and Code Editor by creating custom, productivity-enhancing solutions
information on how to...
- It updated interface and key tools: Solutions, Projects, Browsers, Explorers, Editors, and Designers to improve productivity
- Develop robust cross-platform mobile apps for Windows, iOS, and Android using Apache Cordova templates for Visual Studio
- Use the new ASP.NET 5 to build modern web solutions that run on Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Accelerate cloud development with the Azure SDK, QuickStart templates, and Azure management portal
- Create mobile service solutions using ASP.NET Web API and WCF
- Streamline data development across multiple platforms with Entity Framework 7
- Develop modern MS Office business applications
- Perform robust, automated unit testing as you code, increasing your