This book prepares you for the Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer interview w.r.t. R programming language.
The book is divided into various parts, making it easy for you to remember and associate with the questions asked in an interview. It covers multiple possible transformations and data filtering techniques in depth. You will be able to create visualizations like graphs and charts using your data. You will also see some examples of how to build complex charts with this data. This book covers the frequently asked interview questions and shares insights on the kind of answers that will help you get this job.
By the end of this book, you will not only crack the interview but will also have a solid command of the concepts of Data Science as well as R programming.
Get answers to frequently asked questions on Data Science and Machine Learning using R
- Understand the capabilities of the R programming language
- Most of the machine learning algorithms and their R implementation covered in depth
- Answers on conceptual data science concepts are also covered
What will you learn
- Get answers to the basics, intermediate and advanced questions on R programming
- Understand the transformation and filtering capabilities of R
- Know how to perform visualization using R
Who this book is for
This book is a must for anyone interested in Data Science and Machine Learning. Anyone who wants to clear the interview can use it as a last-minute revision guide.