This book will cover an approach that includes the understanding of DevOps, Assessment of AS-IS state, DevOps Practices Implementation and measurement of success. The main objective is to demonstrate Continuous Practices of DevOps Culture using Microsoft Azure DevOps and Microsoft Azure Cloud across different types of applications such as Mobile apps, Hybrid Mobile App, and Web applications. The main idea is to have a uniform approach across different types of applications such as Mobile apps, Hybrid Mobile App, and Web applications. It is important to have a uniform approach of DevOps Practices implementation in an application written in different programming languages such as Java, Android, iOS, Node.js, Angular, Ionic Cordova, Xamarin, Python, and PHP.
A step-by-step guide to implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for Mobile, Hybrid, and Web applications
- This book covers all these practices that can be utilized in real-life scenarios with sample applications written in Java, Android, iOS, Node.js, Angular, Ionic Cordova, Xamarin, Python, and PHP.
- This book provides detailed insight into Microsoft Azure Cloud, especially Platform as a Service Model - Azure App Services.
- This book utilizes the Multi-Stage Pipeline Feature of Azure DevOps. Step by Step implementation of Continuous Practices of DevOps makes it easy to understand even for beginners of DevOps practices.
What Will You Learn
- Learn to create a Multi-Stage (CICD) Pipeline for sample applications
- Configure Unit Test Execution and Code Coverage Reports in Azure DevOps for sample applications
- Create and configure Cloud resources using Platform as a Service Model - Azure App Services for Web Applications and deploy Web Applications to Azure App Services using Pipeline
- Understand how to distribute Mobile App Packages (APK and IPA) to App Center
Who This Book is ForThis book is suitable for DevOps Consultants, DevOps Evangelists, DevOps Engineers, Technical Specialists, Technical Architects, Cloud Experts, and Beginners.