Autodesk Maya 2020 for 3D Artists textbook introduces the readers to Maya 2020t, one of the world’s leading animation and 3D modelling packages. In this textbook, the author has explained important features of Maya in simple and effective manner. This helps the reader to create stunning animation and visual effects with ease. Also, the chapters are structured in pedagogical sequences that makes this textbook very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software. In this edition, new tools and enhancements in modelling, animation, rigging as well as performance improvements in bifrost is covered. Additionally, the newly introduced Mash module, which is used for creating motion graphics, is also covered in the book.
Comprehensive Guide book covering features of Autodesk Maya 2020
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- 37 real-world modeling and animation projects as tutorials
- Exercises which are based on real-world 3D modeling and animation projects
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Textbook covers all features of Autodesk Maya 2020 in a simple, lucid, and comprehensive manner. It aims at harnessing the power of Autodesk Maya 2020 for 3D and visual effects artists and designers. This textbook will help you transform your imagination into reality with ease.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
With lots of features and thorough review, the author presents a book to caters to the need of both novice and advanced users of Maya 2020 and is ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your pace.