Pixologic ZBrush 2020 for Digital Artists textbook covers all the features of ZBrush 2020 in a simple, lucid, and comprehensive manner. It aims at harnessing the power of ZBrush 2020 for artists and designers. This textbook will help you transform your imagination into reality with ease. Also, it will unleash your creativity, thus helping you create realistic 3D models. It caters to the need of both the novice and advanced users of ZBrush 2020 and is ideally suited for learning at your convenience and pace. In this edition, the author has provided detailed explanation of some new and enhanced concepts such as CamView and Spotlight. Moreover, new sculpting brushes like XTractor and HistoryRecall have been covered. Additionally, the concepts like Array, ZPlugin, and FiberMesh are explained with the help of step by step illustrations.
Learn to develop high detailed characters for movies, games, and digital design projects
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- 24 real-world sculpting and modeling projects as tutorials
- Exercises which are based on real-world sculpting and modeling projects
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Textbook covers all features of Pixologic ZBrush 2020 for Digital Artists in a simple, lucid, and comprehensive manner. It gives in-depth details of the concepts and explains the usage tools of ZBrush such as DynaMesh, NanoMesh, ZReemesher, ZModeler, NanoMesh and KeyShot renders.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
With lots of features and thorough review, the author presents a book to caters to the need of both novice and advanced users of Zbrush 2020 and is ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your pace.