Autodesk 3ds Max 2020: A beginners Guide is a tutorial-based textbook that introduces the readers to 3d Max 2020, the world’s leading animation and 3D modelling package. In this textbook, the author emphasizes on the 3D modelling and animation techniques that improve the productivity and efficiency of the users. The chapters are structured in pedagogical sequence that makes this textbook very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software. In this edition, the readers will also learn about Arnold materials, lights, and rendering. Also some new and enhanced features of 3ds Max 2020 such as Chamfer Modifier and OSL map are covered in this edition.
Get into the world of Autodesk 3ds Max, a 3D modelling, animation, and rendering software package
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- 5 projects based on real-world models
- Exercises which are based on real-world models
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Textbook will help readers unleash their creativity and help them create simple 3D models and animations. This textbook will help the learners transform their imagination into reality with ease.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book can be widely used by architects, game developers, design visualization specialists, and visual effect artists.