Autodesk 3ds Max 2021 for 3D Designers textbook introduces the readers to 3ds Max 2021, one of the world’s leading animation and 3D modelling applications. In this textbook, the author emphasizes on 3D modelling techniques that improves the productivity and efficiency of the users. Also, the chapters are structured in pedagogical sequence that makes this textbook very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software. Additionally, in this edition, the readers will be able to learn about some new and enhanced features introduced in 3ds Max 2021 such as Chamfer Modifier, HDRI map in OSL shader, default Arnoid renderer, and much more.
Powerful tools for 3D modelling, animation, and rendering, dynamics, and composting
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- Projects based on real-world models
- Exercises which are based on real-world models
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Textbook caters to the need of both the novice and the advanced users of 3ds Max.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book can be widely used by architects, designers, game developers, design visualization specialists, and visual effect artists to create stunning artwork.