AutoCAD Electrical 2021 for Engineers and Designers textbook introduces the readers to AutoCAD Electrical 2021, one of the world’s leading applications designed specifically to create and modify electrical control systems. In this textbook, the author emphasizes on the new features and functionality of AutoCAD Electrical 2021 that allows the users to create innovative electrical control systems while maintaining the existing workflows. The chapters in this textbook are arranged in a pedagogical sequence that makes it very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software.
World’s leading application designed specifically to create ad modify electrical control systems
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- Projects based on real-world models
- Exercises which are based on real-world models
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Using this textbook, the readers can learn the application of basic tools required for creating professional electrical-control drawings with the help of AutoCAD Electrical.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Textbook has been written to assist the engineering students and the practicing designers who are new to AutoCAD Electrical.