SIEMENS NX 2020 for Engineers and Designers textbook introduces the readers to NX, the world’s leading parametric solid modelling software. In this textbook, the author emphasizes on the solid modelling techniques that improves the productivity and efficiency of the users. The chapters in this textbook are arranged in pedagogical sequence that makes it very effective in learning the feature and capabilities of the software.
Unites parametric features with 2D tools with every design through manufacturing process
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- 50 real-world mechanical real world projects as tutorials
- Exercises which are based on mechanical real world projects.
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1100 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After reading this textbook, users can create solid models, surface models, assemblies, sheet metal parts, and generate 2D drawing views easily in the Drafting environment of NX.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
With lots of features and thorough review, the author presents a book to cater to the needs of both novice and advanced users of SIEMENS NX 2020 and is ideally suited for learning at your convenience and at your pace.