Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021 for Engineers and Designers textbook introduces the readers to Autodesk Inventor 2021, the world’s leading parametric solid modelling software. In this textbook, the author emphasizes on the solid modelling techniques that improves the productivity and efficiency of the users. The chapters in this textbook are arranged in pedagogical sequence that makes it very effective in learning the features and capabilities of the software.
Parametric feature based solid modelling tools which unities the 3D parametric feature with 2D tools
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach.
- 54 real-world mechanical engineering projects.
- Exercises which are based on real-world models
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Textbook is written with the intention of helping the readers effectively to use the Autodesk Inventor Professional 2021 solid modeling tool.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book can be widely used by architects, game developers, design visualization specialists, and visual effect artists.