Exploring AutoCAD Civil 2020 for Engineers and Designers is a comprehensive textbook that explains the concepts and principles of AUtoCAD Civil 3D through real-word examples, tutorials, and exercises. Structured in a pedagogical sequence, the chapter in this textbook cover the basic as well as the advanced concepts of AUtoCAD Civil 3D such as surfaces, alignments, corridor modeling, parcels, gradings, earthwork calculations, pipe network, pressure network creation, and data shortcuts to name a few. This approach enables the readers to apply the tools of Civil 3D in a simple and effective manner.
Learn the most popular AutoCAD Civil 3d system
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- 36 projects based on real-world models
- 20 exercises based on real-world models
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Textbook has been written with the intention of helping the readers effectively use AutoCAD Civil 3D. Structured in a pedagogical sequence, the chapters in this textbook cover the basic as well as advanced concepts of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Textbook have been written to assist the engineering students and the practicing designers who are new to AutoCAD.