The book titled “Artificial Intelligence” for class 10 covers the prescribed syllabus brought out by CBSE. The objective of this book is to develop a readiness for understanding and appreciating Artificial Intelligence and its application in our lives. It not only introduces young learners to the world of Artificial Intelligence but also explains various domains of AI in an age-appropriate manner. The book encourages the student to think and learn constructively through interactive participation and engaging hands-on activities. Apart from an introduction to AI, the book also covers Python coding language, which is an integral part of AI learning.
As per the CBSE Syllabus Code 417
- Engaging content
- Attractive illustrations/ diagrams
- Know-how: important in-text definitions
- Know More: extra knowledge
- Quote-Unquote: popular quotations
- IntelliBox: unique facts
- Smart Tip: important points to implement/ remember
- Quick Quiz: refresher in-text exercises
- Activity: hands-on activities
- Summary: points to remember
- Glossary: important definitions
- Check Your Progress: elaborate exercises
- Hands-on Machine: lab exercises/ projects
- Notes for Teacher
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Basics of Artificial Intelligence
- Applications of AI in daily life.
- The three domains of AI: Data Science, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing
- Introduction to skills required in the field of AI for futuristic job opportunities.
- AI biases and ethical considerations of AI.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
- Class 10 school students
- Beginner learners of AI