AutoCAD 2021 for Engineers and Designers, Basic and Intermediate book contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD commands and their applications to solve drafting and design problems. In this book, every AutoCAD command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations. This makes it easy for the users to understand the functions of the tools and their applications in the drawing.
Equip yourself with essential drafting skills to solve the drawing problems in AutoCAD
- Comprehensive textbook consisting of 24 chapters that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- Detailed explanation of all commands and tools.
- Summarized content on the first page of the topics that are covered in the chapter.
- Hundreds of illustrations for easy understanding of concepts.
- Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
- More than 30 real-world mechanical engineering designs as examples.
- Additional information throughout the book in the form of notes and tips.
- Self-Evaluation Tests and Review Questions at the end of each chapter to help the users assess their knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After reading this textbook, the user will be able to use AutoCAD commands to make a drawing, dimension a drawing, apply constraints to sketches, insert symbols as well as create text, blocks and dynamic blocks. While reading this textbook, you will discover some new tools such as DWG Compare, Save to Web & Mobile, and Shared Views that will enhance the usability of the software.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Textbook have been written to assist the engineering students and the practicing designers who are new to AutoCAD