Exploring Autodesk Revit 2021 for Architects and Building Designers textbook covers major concepts and tools of Revit 2021 for Architecture. It explores processes involved in building information modelling ranging from creating building components, designing conceptual massing, using smart workflows for design optimization to inspecting design variation and creating rich construction documentation. The processes have been supported through real-world examples, tutorials, and exercises to enable the users to understand the power of BIM with Autodesk Revit. Special emphasis has been laid on the explanation of concept such as Work sharing, Documentation, Escape Rendering, Work sharing, Conceptual Massing, Design Options, Families, Rendering, and Walkthroughs.
Revit-Powerful building Modeler
- Tutorial point of view and the learn-by-doing approach
- Projects based on real-world models
- Exercises which are based on real-world models
- Additional information is provided to the users in the form of tips and notes
- The text in this book is heavily illustrated with about 1500 diagrams and screen capture images
- Self-evaluation test, review questions, and exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Book introduces the users to the spectacular realm of one of the most powerful software in the architectural quiver. This textbook is a gateway to power, skill, and competence in the field of architectural and interior presentations, drawings, and documentation.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
The book is specially meant for professionals and students of architecture and interior design, facilities planners, and CAD professionals who are associated with the building construction and allied fields in the construction industry.