1. Management information systems: an overview.
2. Information, data, and communication.
3. Systems concepts: structure and elements.
4. Systems concepts: objectives and types.
5. Organizations: scientific management and classical school.
6. Organizations: human relations school and the contingency approach.
7. Organizations: structure, information, and culture.
8. Management: introduction and functions.
9. Leadership, organizing and coordinating.
11. Decision making.
12. Elements of control.
13. Control and performance measurement in organizations.
14. Information and communication technologies for business and management.
15. Applications of ICT in MIS.
16. Influences on MIS applications and design.