- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to GUI Based Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows XP)
- Word Processing (MS Word 2010)
- Spread sheet (MS Excel 2010)
- Computer Communication and Internet
- WWW an d Web Browser
- Communication and Collaboration
- Presentation Making (MS PowerPoint 2010)
- Social Networking …CCC book is designed to cover the entire syllabus of the Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) Chapter one introduces Computer and Its Components.
It details the concepts of data processing, hardware, software and different types of storage devises as well as e-governance. Chapter Two explains in details Windows and Linux Operating System including Accessories. Chapter Three deals with Word processing. It describes MS-Word application with ample number of screens and examples. Chapter Four is exclusively devoted to Spreadsheet applications using MS-Excel. Chapter Five discusses Computer Networks, LAN WAN and Concept of Internet. Chapter Six is devoted exclusively for Web browsers and the use of world wide web (WWW) and search engines. Chapter Seven discusses the sending /receiving of E-mail and its other advance features. Chapter Eight explains how to make a presentation using MS-PowerPoint.