Advance Core Python Programming
Publishing Date: June 2021
Dimension: 7.50*9.25 Inches
Mastering Advanced Python Programming
- In-depth coverage on fundamentals of functions, recursion, classes, inheritance, and files.
- Mastery of advanced topics - Database connectivity, Errors and Exception, Testing and Debugging, threads, Data visualization, and Data analysis.
- In-depth coverage of advanced concepts such as data structures, and algorithms.
Advance Core Python Programming is designed for Programmers who have a good understanding of Python basics and are ready to take the next steps. For entry-level Python programmers willing to dive deeper into programming, this book provides a path that will help them to add innovative features to their applications. This book starts by introducing you to the concept of Functions and Recursion and then moves on to higher levels of introducing you to OOP concepts, Files, integrating Python with database, threading, errors, exceptions, testing, debugging, data visualization, data analysis, GUI, data structures and algorithms. All these topics are the need of the hour and this book simplifies all these critical and essential concepts of Python for you. Knowledge of these topics will ease the functioning of your envisioned application.
Throughout the book, you will have access to several coding examples which will help you to understand the real practical application of advanced Python concepts and you will be able to work on any kind of Python project with confidence.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn advanced Python topics in simple language.
- Learn how to code in easy-to-follow steps.
- Learn to create your own classes and functions.
- Learn to work with Files.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is highly appealing to all tech-savvy students, programming enthusiasts, IT graduates, and computer science professionals who want to build strong proficiency in building Python applications. Prior understanding of Python basic coding concepts like variables, expressions, and control structures is required to begin with this book. You can also read Basic Core Python Programming to develop strong fundamentals before you start with this book.
- Functions and Recursion
- Classes, Objects, and Inheritance
- MySQL for Python
- Python Threads
- Errors, Exceptions, Testing, and Debugging
- Data Visualization and Data Analysis
- Creating the GUI form and Adding Widgets
- MySQL and Python Graphical User Interface
- Stack, Queue, and Deque
- Linked List
- Searching and Sorting
- Getting Started with Flask
Meenu Kohli, author of “Python Interview Questions” and “Basic Core Python Programming” is presenting her next venture – “Advance Core Python Programming”.
She is a keen observer and passionate learner. In addition to software development, she is also a professionally trained software tester and a certified Six Sigma Green Belt from the National Institute of Industrial Engineering – Mumbai. She has experience of teaching Electronics and Computer Science undergraduate students and has also imparted her knowledge to several software-development courses. She later diversified into writing technical books primarily related to Python.
LinkedIn Profile: Meenu Kohli