Authors: BPB Publications
Publishing Date: January 2005
Dimension: 24 X 18.5 X 2 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
Advanced C++ introduces you to the advanced concepts C++ such as data structures, networking and accessing oracle using C++, This book is written to cater to the students of various recognized Indian Universities, pursuing PGDCA, BCA/MCA, and DOEACC A Level courses.
Salient Features of the Book:
- Understanding the implementation of data structures using linked lists through C++.
- Understanding stacks and queues through C++.
- A detailed description of sorting, searching hashing and graphs through C++
- Understanding graphics under C++.
- Understanding image processing and animation through C++.
- Overview and implementation of network applications created through C++.
- Understanding database programming using oracle through C++
Chapter 1. Introduction to Data Structure
Chapter 2. Using Trees in C++
Chapter 3. Implementing Sorting C++
Chapter 4. Implementing Searching And Hashing C++
Chapter 5. Implementing Graphics in C++
Chapter 6. Introduction to Graphics
Chapter 7. Graphic Application in C++
Chapter 8. Network Programming
Chapter 9. Database Programming in C++