AWS Cloud Automation
Oluyemi James Odeyinka
Authors: Oluyemi James Odeyinka
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
AWS Cloud Automation allows organizations to effortlessly organize and handle their cloud resources. Terraform, an open-source provisioning tool, transforms the old manual way of doing things by allowing users to define, deploy, and maintain infrastructure as code, ensuring consistency, scalability, and efficiency.
This book explains AWS Cloud Automation using Terraform, which is a simple and clear syntax that lets users define the infrastructure needs. Terraform simplifies setting up and managing infrastructure, reducing errors and fostering team collaboration. It enables version control, letting you monitor changes and implement CI/CD pipelines, effortlessly. The book guides you in creating and managing AWS resources through a simple configuration file, allowing you to define virtual machines, networks, databases, and more. Discover how Terraform makes organizing infrastructure code easy, promoting reusability and simple maintenance with consistent patterns across projects and teams.
This book will empower readers of AWS Cloud Automation to embrace a modern, scalable, and efficient approach to managing cloud infrastructure. By combining the power of Terraform with the flexibility of AWS.
- Learn how to create and deploy AWS Cloud Resources using Terraform IaC.
- Manage large and complex AWS infrastructures.
- Manage diverse storage options like S3 and EBS for optimal performance and cost-efficiency.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Implement automated workflows with Terraform in CI/CD pipelines, for consistent and reliable deployments.
- Secure your cloud environment with robust Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies.
- Build and deploy highly available and scalable applications using EC2, VPC, and ELB.
- Automate database deployments and backups with RDS and DynamoDB for worry-free data management.
- Implement serverless architectures with EKS and Fargate for agile and cost-effective development.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is crafted for both aspiring and seasoned infrastructure enthusiasts, cloud architects, solution architects, SysOps Administrators, and DevOps professionals ready to apply the power of Terraform as their AWS go-to Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool.
- AWS DevOps and Automation Tools Set
- AWS Terraform Setup
- IAM, Governance and Policies Administration
- Automating AWS Storage Deployment and Configuration
- VPC and Network Security Tools Automation
- Automating EC2 Deployment of various Workloads
- Automating ELB Deployment and Configurations
- AWS Route53 Policy and Routing Automation
- AWS EKS and Fargate Deployments
- Databases and Backup Services Automation
- Automating and Bootstrapping Monitoring Service
Oluyemi James Odeyinka has over a decade of experience serving as a cloud solution architect and cybersecurity leader. Throughout his career, he has played pivotal roles in numerous cloud projects, demonstrating both leadership and hands-on engineering expertise. His project delivery encompasses the deployment of resources for major companies, employing Infrastructure as Code methodologies. Notably, he has achieved success with high-profile projects in the United States.
Currently holding the position of Senior Solution Architect at Walgreens and serving as the Founder and President of Cloudall Technologies, Odeyinka is a multifaceted professional. His academic background includes the attainment of a postgraduate MBA degree in Analysis, coupled with in-depth knowledge of Agile Methods.
As an accomplished information technology leader, Odeyinka has amassed significant experience in Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Product Management, Data Analytics, Governance, IoT, and Data Protection and Data Management. He has actively contributed to the field by authoring and leading numerous cloud and cybersecurity training sessions on a global scale.
A sought-after speaker, Odeyinka has addressed audiences at various conferences, such as IoT World in 2020 & 2021, Edge Computing 2021, Embedded Devices 2022, and the latest Infosec World 2022. His expertise is further solidified by his CISSP certification and proud membership in ISC2, a leading IT Security organization. In recognition of his substantial contributions to technical communities worldwide, he was also honored with the Outstanding Leadership Award at the 2022 Internet 2.0 Conference.