Information Technology for Class IX (402)
Komalpreet Kaur, Dr. Yogesh Kumar
Publishing Date: February 2021
Dimension: 7.50 X 9.25
Book is written according to the latest curriculum under NSQF Scheme prescribed by CBSE for academic year 2020-2021 and onwards. It will help you to get familiarize with effective and written communication skills, to identify the basic principle components of computers. For each chapter Knowledge tip, Tech tip, Mind map and Exam tips has been given. It will help students to prepare for the examination as the ten solved papers and five unsolved are provided with solutions and marking schemes as per CBSE. It covers the questions which are asked in exams and will help you to achieve good grades
CBSE Class 9th 2021 Board Examination Model Test Papers
- Knowledge tip, Tech tip, Mind map and Exam tips has been given for better understanding of the chapter.
- 10 solved and 5 self- assessment papers are provided to practice.
- Provides basic knowledge about the sector and the democratic data entry operator jobs suitable for this sector.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The objective of this curriculum is to develop a readiness for understanding Computers and its application in our lives.
- The curriculum is designed for the purpose of teaching Information Technology to the students of class 9 under the aegis of CBSE Subject Code: 402
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
The book is intended for anyone looking for a basic concept of Computer or starting to know about Information Technology. To start with this book, no prior knowledge of Information Technology or related technologies is assumed, it will be helpful for learners to understand the basic concepts of IT and usage of its software in various work. The book will also help the learner develop and learn basic typing skills.
- Extra Bytes
- Solved Sample Papers (1-10)
- Self-Assessment Papers (1-5)
Komalpreet Kaur has good experience in writing research documents of Computer and Electronics. She has done her Masters in Technology in Electronics and Communication and have 3 years of experience in Research and IT field. She is also pursuing her Ph.D. from Punjabi University, Patiala.
Dr. Yogesh Kumar is working as Associate Professor at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Mohali. He has done his Ph.D, M.Tech in computer science from Punjabi University, Patiala. He is having total 13 years of experience including teaching and research. His research areas include Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Data Science.