Let Us C -17th Edition
Authors: Yashavant Kanetkar
Publishing Date: September 2020
The new edition of this classic book has been thoroughly revamped, but remains faithful to the principles that have established it as a favourite amongst students, teachers and software professionals round the world. “Simplicity”- that has been the hallmark of this book in not only its previous sixteen English editions, but also in the Hindi, Gujrati, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and US editions. This book doesn’t assume any programming background. It begins with the basics and steadily builds the pace so that the reader finds it easy to handle advanced topics towards the end of the book.
Learn the hand-crafted notes on C programming
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given
- Lucid explanation of the concept
- Well thought-out, fully working programming examples
- End-of-chapter exercises that would help you practice the skills learned in the chapter
- Hand-crafted “KanNotes” at the end of the each chapter that would help the reader remember and revise the concepts covered in the chapter
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem
What Will You Learn
- C Instructions
- Decision Control Instruction , Loop Control Instruction , Case Control Instruction
- Functions, Pointers, Recursion
- Data Types, The C Preprocessor
- Arrays, Strings
- Structures, Console Input/Output, File Input/Output
Who This Book is For
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C++ programming language.
- Getting Started
- C Instructions
- Decision Control Instruction
- More Complex Decision Making
- Loop Control Instruction
- More Complex Repetitions
- Case Control Instruction
- Data Types Revisited
- The C Preprocessor
- Multidimensional Arrays
- Handling Multiple Strings
- Console Input/Output
- File Input/Output
- More Issues In Input/Output
- Operations On Bits
- Miscellaneous Features
- Interview FAQs
- Appendix A– Compilation and Execution
- Appendix B– Precedence Table
- Appendix C– Chasing the Bugs
- Appendix D– ASCII Chart
- Periodic Tests I to IV, Course Tests I, II
Yashavant Kanetkar Through his books and Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Java, Python, Data Structures, .NET, IoT, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, molded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last three decades. Yashavant’s books and Quest videos have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students/professionals have benefitted from them. Yashavant's books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
Yashavant is a much sought after speaker in the IT field and has conducted seminars/workshops at TedEx, IITs, IIITs, NITs and global software companies.
Yashavant has been honored with the prestigious “Distinguished Alumnus Award” by IIT Kanpur for his entrepreneurial, professional and academic excellence. This award was given to top 50 alumni of IIT Kanpur who have made a significant contribution towards their profession and betterment of society in the last 50 years.
In recognition of his immense contribution to IT education in India, he has been awarded the “Best .NET Technical Contributor” and “Most Valuable Professional” awards by Microsoft for 5 successive years.
Yashavant holds a BE from VJTI Mumbai and M.Tech. from IIT Kanpur. Yadhavant’s current affiliations include being a Director of KICIT Pvt Ltd. And KSET Pvt Ltd.His Linkedin profile: linkedin.com/in/yashavant-kanetkar-9775255