SharePoint Online Modern Experience Practical Guide
Bijay Kumar Sahu
Authors: Bijay Kumar Sahu
Publishing Date: May 2019
Weight: 616 gm
Dimension: 19 x 2.1 x 23.5 cm
Lots of small, medium and large organizations or enterprises are using Office 365 for their business. And Microsoft is also investing heavily on Office 365 and providing lots of new features in Office 365 and other services in Office 365 like Office application or SharePoint Online, Yammer, Teams, Flow or PowerApps, etc. SharePoint is one of the popular portal technologies and web-based business collaboration and document management system. With Office 365 subscription, organizations can use SharePoint Online. Microsoft has announced the Modern features in SharePoint for a long time. Modern Experience is the future of SharePoint Online and on-premises also.
This book is a comprehensive guide that lets you explore the Modern features in SharePoint Online or SharePoint Server 2019. In the book, I have covered details on Modern Team sites, communication sites, how you can customize the team sites according to your business requirement. You will also get hands-on Experience on how you can customize Modern site pages. I have also explained in detail various new features of Modern list and document libraries in SharePoint.
This book also contains a few SharePoint portal examples, you will get in-depth knowledge on how to design team sites with various useful web parts. Few Organizations are still using SharePoint On-premises versions like SharePoint server 2019. I have also explained the Modern Experience in SharePoint 2019.
Leverage SharePoint Online Modern Experience to create beautiful, dynamic and mobile-ready sites and pages
- Learn how to use SharePoint Online Modern Experience (Modern UI)
- Create a Modern team site and communication site for your organization in SharePoint Online or SharePoint Server 2019
- Effectively use Modern list and Libraries in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019
- Learn about various Modern SharePoint web parts
- Create attractive and responsive portals in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2019
What will you Learn
In this book, you will learn what are Modern Experiences in SharePoint. How we can handle at the organizational level. What are the things which are not possible in SharePoint Online Modern Experience. Various new features of SharePoint Online Modern list and document libraries. You will also learn various web parts and how we can use those web parts while designing pages for your sites. Various examples of SharePoint Modern portal designs. How we can create and customize Modern site pages. How we can also start with SharePoint Server 2019 and use various Modern web parts in SharePoint 2019 sites.
This book is for the site owners, power users or administrators who want to design attractive pages for SharePoint Modern team sites or publishing sites. Though the book is intended for SharePoint developer knowledge, but a little understanding of SharePoint is required. We have provided detailed steps with proper screenshots for references. This book is also for the developers who are trying to build pages for Modern SharePoint team sites or publishing site in SharePoint Online or SharePoint server 2019.
- Introducing Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Classic and Modern Experience
- Explore Modern SharePoint Online Site – Team Site
- SharePoint Online Modern Lists
- Explore SharePoint Online Modern Document Libraries
- SharePoint Online Modern Site Pages
- Explorer SharePoint Online Modern Experience Web Parts
- SharePoint Online Modern Site Design Examples
- SharePoint 2019 Modern Experience
- SharePoint 2019 Communication Site
- SharePoint Online Modern Experience – What’s not possible?