Software Engineering Process Models
Authors: Deepak Jain
Publishing Date: January 2007
Dimension: 21.5 X 14 X 1 cm
Looking for an eBook ? Click here
This book has been produced with a focus of providing the readers a fair exposure of traditional and latest software processes and their inherent activities. The in hand bound stuff describes common complexities in the software development. Software Engineering Process Models: A Questionnaire Approach will enable you to:
- Understand the standard definitions, importance and applications of software engineering and different people involved in it.
- Compare the properties of software with those of hardware and difference in their development, management and control processes.
- Understand different activities and focuses of software development process and its work product at different steps
- Get familiar with different traditional and modern software development process models in practice and their inherent complexities.
- Compare and understand difference in focus and areas of applicability of different process models.
- Understand the measurement and importance of process maturity in development.
Introduction to Software and Software Engineering
Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : The Software
Section 2 :
Software Development Process
Chapter 3 : Software Process
Chapter 4 : Software Process Models