Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning for Decision Makers
Dr. Jagreet Kaur, Navdeep Singh Gill
The Aim Of This Book Is To Help The Readers Understand The Concept Of Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Methods And Implement Them Into Their Businesses And Organizations.
The First Two Chapters Describe The Introduction Of Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Methods. In The First Chapter, The Concept Of The Human Thinking Process, Starting From The Biochemical Responses Within The Structure Of Neurons To The Problem-solving Steps Through Computational Thinking Skills Are Discussed.
All Chapters After The First Two Should Be Considered As The Study Of Different Technological And Artificial Intelligence Giants Of The Current Age. These Chapters Are Placed In A Way That Each Chapter Could Be Considered A Separate Study Of A Separate Company, Which Includes The Achievements Of Intelligent Services Currently Provided By The Company, Discussion On The Business Model Of The Company Towards The Use Of The Deep Learning Technologies, The Advancement Of The Web Services Which Are Incorporated With Intelligent Capability Introduced By Company, The Efforts Of The Company In Contributing To The Development Of The Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Research
Learn Modern-day Technologies From Modern-day Technical Giants
- Real-world Success And Failure Stories Of Artificial Intelligence Explained
- Understand The Concepts Of Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Methods
- Learn How To Use Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Methods
- Know How To Prepare Dataset And Implement Models Using Industry-leading Python Packages
- You’ll Be Able To Apply And Analyze The Results Produced By The Models For Prediction
What Will You Learn
- How To Use The Algorithms Written In The Python Programming Language To Design Models And Perform Predictions In General Datasets
- Understand Use Cases In Different Industries Related To The Implementation Of Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Methods
- Learn The Use Of Potential Ideas In Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Methods To Improve The Operational Processes Or New Products And How Services Can Be Produced Based On The Methods
Who This Book Is For
This Book Is Targeted To Business And Organization Leaders, Technology Enthusiasts, Professionals, And Managers Who Seek Knowledge Of Artificial Intelligence And Deep Learning Methods.
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Data Science for Business Analysis
- Decision Making
- Intelligent Computing Strategies By Google
- Cognitive Learning Services in IBM Watson
- Advancement of web services by Baidu
- Improved Social Business by Facebook
- Personalized Intelligent Computing by Apple
- Cloud Computing Intelligent by Microsoft
learning algorithms on large datasets, real-time data often in production environments for data science solutions and data products to get actionable insights for the last four years. She also possesses ten international publications and five national publications under her name. Her skill set includes data engineering skills (Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Cassandra, Hive, Flume, Scoop, and Elasticsearch), programming skills (Python, Angularjs, D3.js, Machine Learning, and R), data science skills (Statistics, Machine Learning, NLP, NLTK, Artificial Intelligence, R, Python, Pandas, Sklearn, Hadoop, SQL, Statistical Modeling, Data Munging, Decision Science, Machine Learning, Graph Analysis, Text Mining and Optimization, and Web Scraping, Deep learning packages:- Theano, Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Julia) and Algorithms Specialization (Regression Algorithms: Linear Regression, Random Forest Regressor, XGBoost, SVR, Ridge Regression, Lasso Regression, Neural Networks Classification Algorithms: Decision Trees, Random Forest Classifier, Support Vector Machines(SVM), Logistic Regression, KNN Classifier, Neural Network, Clustering Algorithms: K-Means, DBSCAN, Deep Learning Algorithms: Simple RNN, LSTM Network, GRU). Currently, she works as a Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Data Scientist in Xenonstack. Under her Guidance, more than 400 projects are already developed and productionized which also includes more than 200 AI and data science projects.
Navdeep Singh Gill is a technology and solution architect having more than 15 years of experience in the IT and Telecom industry. For the past six years, he is working in big data analytics, automation and advanced analytics using machine learning and deep learning for planning and architecting of data science solutions and data products. He’s also working in 3 As (Analytics, Automation, and AI), more focused on writing software for building data lake, analytics platform, NoSQL deployments, data migration, data modeling tasks, ML/DL on real-time data often in production environments. He started his career with HFCL Infotel as a network engineer for managing the technical network of Broadband Customers with Linux servers and Cisco routers. He also worked in Ericsson, where he handled the synchronization plan and implementation for synchronization of Microwave Network and Media Gateway, MSS, and Core Network. SSU Implementation Planning and Optimization with respect to IP RAN, Mobile Backhaul Solution- Optimization of Existing Microwave Network to Ethernet, Microwave Hybrid Solution, Convergence to all IP, SIU Implementation for conversion to IP of Existing BTS, GB over IP. His area of expertise includes Hadoop, Openstack, DevOps, Kubernetes, Dockers, Amazon web services, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Apache Kafka, Hbase, Solr, Apache Link. Nutch, Mapreduce, Pig, Hive, Flume, Scoop, ElasticSearch, and programming expertise includes Python, Angular.js, and Node.js.