AutoCad 2017 Training Guide
Authors: Linkan Sagar
Publishing Date: August 2019
Book is short, lively and based on a real platform. Using real-world and imagined examples, it takes the reader through the content designing process explaining everything along the way. Projects have been explained in a step-by-step manner with the commands along with a lot of new features.
The main objective of this book is to make students passionate about learning the concepts of AutoCAD.
The book is divided into Two Parts:
The projects have been explained in a step by step manner with the commands along with a lot of new features.
Some of the coding problems in the book have been taken from real-life projects, which will be highly beneficial for the students.
A Guide for Beginners and Intermediate Users to learn AutoCAD
- Building accurate, scalable 3D models for design reference
- Using parametric tools to make “smart” drawing
- Discover How to create and shape your world
- Modeling surfaces with 3D mesh to create faces and new textures
- Drawing curves with polyline and spline, and applying solid fills
- AutoCAD, drawing Tools-ellipse, polygon, hatch.
- Parametric constraints, Usage of AutoCAD,3D modelling, 3D surface & Mesh.
- Coordinate System with Line command.
- Various Annotations Text, angular, Arc length, quick dimension.
- Students of Polytechnic Diploma Classes- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Graduate Students- B.Arch,B.tech.
- Master Class Students—Msc (CS/IT)/ MCA/ M.Phil, M.Tech, M.S.
- Industry Professionals- Preparing for Certifications.
- Drawing the Door
- Grill Design
- Road & River
- Parametric Constraints
- Inquiry & Dimensional
- 3D Modeling & View
- 3D Modify Tools
- 3D Surface & Mesh
- 3D Door Creation
- What are the new features introduced in AutoCAD 2017?
Linkan Sagar has done B.Tech from UPTU, Lucknow. His book AutoCAD Training Guide was much appreciated and opted in the AutoCAD technology. He has extensively worked on various other software’s like Solidworks, Catia, Staad-pro and Revit. He is having wide Industry exposure. He has worked on and successfully delivered more than 18 major and over 100 mini live projects. He has currently associated with one of the US Based MNC Company.
His Linkedin profile: linkedin.com/in/linkan-sagar-4b16a7a7