Blockchain in e-Governance
Rajesh Dhuddu, Srinivas Mahankali
Publishing Date: March 2021
Weight: 367 grams
Dimension: 7.5 x 9.25 Inches
Blockchain: Preferred technology that the world is looking for!
- Understand the design elements of an enterprise Blockchain and National Blockchain backbone framework and the steps involved in implementing the same.
- Prominent use cases across different domain, in different countries.
- Examine how Blockchain is used by leading countries like Estonia, Thailand, Dubai etc.. and how it can be leveraged to improve significantly the experience of citizens in availing Government services like citizen records, civil supplies, Land records , Smart city services and many more..
We are increasingly faced with several new technologies like IOT, AI & Analytics, Machine learning, 3D printing, AR/VR, Robotics, Drones making inroads into several areas of our corporate & personal lives. All these technologies are offering an unprecedented level of automation that is augmenting our performance & lifestyles as well.
As these technologies are leveraging the centralised approach of aggregation & economies of scale to facilitate efficiencies that provide a high level of training data, these are also increasingly becoming vulnerable to sophisticated cyber-attacks from actors searching for lucrative targets, to hold them at ransom.
Given this, How are we supposed to safeguard burgeoning investments into cutting-edge intelligent analytics driven investments of Industry 4.0?
Enters Blockchain with its potential of decentralisation and cryptographically protected and distributed ledgers that provide a mechanism to nullify the action Cybercriminals and their attacks. By eliminating Single points of failure that are resident in Centralised era, Blockchain seems to be the preferred technology that the world is looking for!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Blockchain the underlying technology that pioneered Bitcoin and resultant innovations in Global Payments industry has made its impact much beyond the core finance domain it transformed initially.
Blockchain, one of the latest in the disruptive technologies is seeing a surge in adoption owing to adoption by Start-ups.. There is a need to come out with a systemic thinking approach to leverage this new paradigm. Hence, let us delve into design thinking approach to solve the problems using Blockchain.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Book will take a look at the Global adoption and implementation aspects & their challenges. This book will be very useful to Blockchain Subject Matter Experts, Consultants, CXOs and Government officials and one who is interested in exploring blockchain technology. It will appeal to Developers, Architects, Technology Managers and Executives who wish to build new or transform their existing applications to a blockchain based system to gain efficiencies in Cost, Scalability, Security and Robustness.
- Blockchain- A Primer
- Blockchain Platforms for Real life Applications
- Types of Problems Blockchain can solve
- Design Thinking & Blockchain Solution design
- Blockchain and Governments- Examples and Case studies
- Blockchain Countries
- Key Government applications of Blockchain
- Blockchain Application patterns for Integration and Interoperability
- Applying Design Thinking to Blockchain
- Desirable elements in a Blockchain Consortium
- Implementation of Blockchain projects by Governments
- Designing a Blockchain Project- Case study
- Challenges and Limitations of implementing Blockchain solutions
- Encouraging Blockchain adoption & Educating the new generation for adoption
Rajesh is an alumnus of Columbia Business School & Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning with a Gold Medal in MBA Finance. Driven by his life motto “Help Ever, Hurt Never”, Rajesh has mentored several Entrepreneurs, Corporate Executives and MBA Students.
Rajesh Dhuddu leads Blockchain & Cybersecurity practice for USD 5.2 billion IT giant, Tech Mahindra. He guides a team of 500+ highly accomplished Cybersecurity professionals empowering Global customers in EMEA, APJ & India to strengthen their enterprise-wide Cybersecurity posture and build a highly resilient security organization. He works closely with Global CISOs, advising them to leverage best practices both in technology and operations covering Cloud Security, Network Security, Advance Threat Management, Zero Trust, Offensive Security, Cyber-risk Quantification & SASE.
Rajesh has been recognized as one of the Global Blockchain leaders by several leading analysts, industry bodies like World Economic Forum & Governments like State Government of Telangana. He spearheaded implementation of solutions to block spam calls and text in partnership with 3 leading Telcos and also Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
Srinivas Mahankali An alumnus from IIT Madras and IIM Bangalore, Srinivas has over 30 years industry experience of which 12 years is in leading IT Solutions in Indian Private & BSE listed organisations. He has taken an active role in promoting Blockchain across Government of India as the one of the first employees to lead Blockchain at NISG an organisation promoted by NASSCOM and Government of India.
As the Program Director of the first University certified Post Graduate course in Blockchain in India Srinivas mentored over 500 students across globe. He has authored over 10 books on Blockchain and emerging technologies including the World’s first book to be translated into a Chinese language from English, by Artificial Intelligence bots, Blockchain- The Untold Story. He has also authored books, Blockchain for Non-IT Professionals, Blockchain & Smart cities.Linkedin: (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srinivasindia/ )