E Commerce for Entrepreneurs
Dr. Sudeshna Chakraborty, Priyanka Tyagi
Publishing Date: December 2020
Electronic Commerce (E-Commerce) is a new way of carrying out business transactions through electronic means in general and the Internet environment by supporting this industry in particular, has been proving its potential benefits and effective contribution to the socio-economic growth. As an essential part of the “Digital Economy”, E-Commerce plays a key role in opening the door to the 21st century, the new era of the knowledge-based economy.
In this book, you will understand the basic concepts of E-Commerce and E-Business. The Internet has the broadcasting capability and is a mechanism for information dissemination and a medium for collaboration and interaction between individuals through computers irrespective of geographic locations. The motive of this book is to present an introduction to
E-Commerce and E-Banking industry. It will cover the key E-Banking concepts, changing dynamics, implementation approaches, and management issues in the E-Banking industry and Brand building.
Step-by-step guide to learning the role of E-commerce in our economy
- Hands-on with the concept of E-Commerce and E-Business.
- Understand the know-how of working of E-Commerce framework.
- Learn the type of E-Payment system and its mechanism.
- Understanding Brand building and Digital Marketing methods.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the different models of E-Commerce.
- Get to know more about the various types of Electronic Payment Systems.
- Understand the security issues in Electronic Payment Systems.
- Get familiar with the concept of Electronic banking and Online publishing.
- Understanding how Digital marketing can impact on E-Commerce.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for everyone interested in knowing more about E-Commerce. Existing professionals associated with the E-Commerce industry can use this book as a reference guide.
- Describe the concept of E-commerce and E-business
- Understand the E-commerce framework
- Learn the various functions of E-commerce
- Describe the models of E-commerce
- Describe the concept of the Internet and its use in E-commerce
- Define the various types of electronic payment systems
- Understand the security issues in electronic payment system
- Learn the concept of electronic banking and online publishing
- Describe the methods of brand building in the market
- Understand the role of digital marketing in brand building
Dr. Sudeshna Chakraborty has 15+yrs of experience in mostly all academic and industry academia interface processes, including teaching UG, PG, and Ph.D. scholars. She had the remarkable role of exam dep. supervisor, academic and department placement coordinator and has published 10 patents and filed two others. She has published papers in 50 national and international journals and conferences with remarkable citation. She is working in departmental fund-based research collaborative project on brain computer interface of smart city creation with the perspective of a Neuromotor patient or senior citizen at the Ministry of Electronic and Information Technology, MeitY, Electronic Bhawan, New Delhi. She was a key note speaker at SEAHF, Session Chair at ICCIKE -19, International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Knowledge Economy Held at Amity University, Dubai. Plus, she is an editorial member of NOVA, IJREM IJASRW, Research AAP CRC Francis NTaylor, and a professional member of IEEE, Chair IETA, and IEI.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-sudeshna-758a70176
Facebook Profile: https://m.facebook.com/Dr.sudesna.chakraborty
Priyanka Tyagi is an assistant professor at Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management and Sciences, IP University. She is pursuing her P.hd (Computer Science), from Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). She completed her M.Tech. (Computer Science) from Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan, with 77.2% in July 2009 and completed her B.E. (Computer Science) from Hindu College of Engineering, Sonipat, with an aggregate of 70.2% in 2006. She is a dynamic professional with 7 years of cross-functional experience in teaching. She has good experience in research and has published various research papers in reputed journals and online portals like ELSEVIER and IEEE. She is a member of the Indian Engineering Teachers Association paneled under NITI AAYOG Govt. of India and also a member of the external examiner panel of GGSIP UNIVERSITY. She has also been awarded a best faculty for session 2017-18 in the institute.
Blog links: https://twitter.com/home?lang=en
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/priyanka-tyagi-15885315a/
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/priyanka.tyagi.98