iOS Development with SwiftUI
Publishing Date: January 2022
Dimension: 7.5*9.25 Inches
Learn iOS Programming Using SwiftUI Framework and Xcode
- Demonstrates numerous examples using the SwiftUI concepts.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of the lifecycle of an Xcode 13 project.
- Access to SwiftUI development challenges and expert solutions.
‘iOS Development with SwiftUI' focuses on teaching and practicing the use of SwiftUI for developing iOS applications that leverage the latest iOS features.
To begin, the book covers the fundamentals of SwiftUI and its core functionalities and how to write UI without having to worry much about it. It explains the fundamental Swift syntax, data types, control statements, functions, classes, and structures, as well as methods, protocols, and closures. The book covers expert tips for adding animations with a single line of code, as well as some SwiftUI transitions. Then, through a dissection of an iOS application, it teaches how to create APIs and implement API calls. It also covers widgets, App Clip development, web banner creation, and how the app communicates with the App Clip.
The book will help demonstrate how to integrate XCTest into your application for both UI and unit testing and how to write your test case and prepare the application for general use.
At the end of the book, you will be able to write an iOS application in SwiftUI and gain some experience to call API or web services using combine.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to use the feature 'Combine' in the application and call various APIs.
- Understand data flow and stacks, including VStack, HStack, and ZStack.
- Understand and practice how to share the data between the app and extensions.
- Work with the latest iOS features such as App Clip and Widgets.
- Become well versed with Xcode 13 and UIKit while using it with SwiftUI.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book caters to SwiftUI developers, iOS developers, and students who want to build good proficiency in the entire process of iOS application development. Knowing basic programming concepts would be good, although not mandatory.
- What is SwiftUI
- Basics of Swift
- Anatomy of the Basics of SwiftUI Projects
- Introduction to SwiftUI Basic Controls and User Input
- State Properties,Observable, Environment Objects, and Combine Framework
- Stacks of Views Using VStack, HStack , And ZStack
- Work with Lists and Navigation.
- SwiftUI with UIKit
- UIKit with SwiftUI
- UI Logic of the MVVM Architecture and Networking
- Drawing in SwiftUI
- Animations and Transitions in SwiftUI
- App Clip
Mukesh Sharma completed his masters in software from FIT-Faridabad Institute of Technology in 2010. He has 10+ years of professional experience in iOS development. He has worked on many tools development, application development, and research projects.
Apart from his daily job, he loves to coach, mentor, and teach and is actively involved in mentoring IT architects and technical professionals.
LinkedIn Profile: Mukesh Sharma