Flutter and Dart: Up and Running
Dr. Deepti Chopra, Roopal Khurana
Authors: Dr. Deepti Chopra, Roopal Khurana
Publishing Date: 21st Feb 2023
Dimension: 6*9 Inches
Book Type: Paperback
Design and deploy cross-platform apps with Flutter and Dart
- Get familiar with the fundamentals of Flutter, as a development framework, and Dart, as a programming language.
- Learn how to build a single mobile app that runs smoothly on several operating systems.
- A step-by-step guide that will help you build and deploy cross-platform apps with Google's Flutter SDK.
Flutter and Dart are quickly becoming the go-to tools for building scalable native mobile apps. Whether you're a beginner looking to get started with mobile development or an experienced developer looking to add Flutter and Dart to your toolkit, this book has something for you.
In this practical guide, you'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Flutter and Dart and build your cross-platform mobile apps. The book starts with an overview of the Flutter and Dart framework. It then takes you through the basics of app development, and gives you a solid foundation to build upon. The book then focuses on how to design and build user interfaces with Flutter, including how to use widgets, layouts, and themes. It then helps you understand how to manage app state and handle data in Flutter, as well as how to optimize performance and integrate with native code. In addition to the core concepts, the book covers advanced topics to help you build robust and reliable apps. Lastly, it explores real-world case studies and examples of Flutter and Dart apps, providing inspiration and guidance for your projects.
By the end of the book, you'll be able to build stunning multi-platform mobile apps with Flutter and Dart.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn how to design and build user interfaces with Flutter.
- Discover techniques for managing app state and handling data in Flutter.
- Learn how to use Flutter and Dart for network programming and asynchronous programming.
- Get tips for testing and debugging Flutter and Dart apps.
- Explore best practices for optimizing app performance and integrating with native code.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for Mobile app developers, Cross-platform developers, and App developers who want to build and deploy cross-platform apps with Flutter and Dart.
- Introduction to Flutter
- Installing the Flutter SDK
- Introduction to Dart
- Classes and Functions in Dart
- Introduction to Widgets
- Using Common Widgets
- Building Flutter Application
- Introduction to Packages
- Building Layouts
- Flutter Database Concepts
Dr. Deepti Chopra has done her Ph.D in the area of Natural Language Processing from Banasthali Vidyapith. She is currently working as Associate Professor at JIMS Rohini, Sector 5.
Dr. Chopra is an author of five books and two MOOCs. Two of her books have been translated into Chinese and one has been translated into Korean. She has 2 Australian Patent and 1 Indian Patent in her name.
Dr. Chopra has several publications in various International Conferences and journals of repute. Her areas of interest include Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics. Her primary research works involve machine translation, information retrieval, and cognitive computing.
Roopal Khurana is working as Assistant General Manager at Railtel Corporation of India Ltd., IT Park, Shastri Park, Delhi. He is currently working in the field of Data Networking, MPLS Technology.
Mr. Khurana has done BTech in Computer Science and Engineering from GLA University, Mathura, India. He is a technology enthusiast. Previously, he has worked with companies such as Orange and Bharti Airtel.