Full Stack Development with MongoDB
Authors: MANU SHARMA
Publishing Date: April 2022
Dimension: 7.5* 9.25 inches
Learn Full Stack Development (Frontend, Backend, APIs and Mobile App) with Python, PHP, Node.js, React Native and MongoDB
- Covers full stack development from start to finish, including frontend, backend, API and mobile app development.
- Includes well-known programming environments such as Node.js, React Native, Python, and PHP.
- Practical examples, crisp code, and detailed screenshots are provided for every chapter.
Full-Stack Development with MongoDB and Scaling Your Expertise to Web and Mobile App Development is the goal of this book.
Starting with the basics, the book will assist any programmer and developer and those who deal with NodeJS, PHP, Python and React Native in setting up their working environment with MongoDB. Various full-stack configurations of libraries and frameworks for mobile and web applications are covered in length in this book. REST API, CRUD operations are also explained in a detailed manner. The skills you learn to use PHP, ExpressJS, NodeJS, Python and React Native become increasingly solid as time goes on.
Everything in this book has been explained so that, once you begin working on the practical development while reading it, you will be more experienced in software development, both in web and mobile technologies, when you finish reading it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Gain exposure to all of the fundamental concepts of Full Stack Development.
- Run to perform PHP and MongoDB CRUD operations.
- Learn how to build RESTFul APIs.
- Acquire expertise with popular web technologies such as Node.js, Express.js, Python and Django Framework.
- Work with React Native and develop mobile applications based on MongoDB.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
This book is for individuals interested in learning Full Stack Development with MongoDB and expanding their expertise to design web and mobile applications with MongoDB. Readers with a working knowledge of MongoDB and any programming language can make maximum use of the book.
Full Stack development with MongoDB Software Development Basic Topics
- Client and Server Side Concepts and Introduction to MongoDB Drivers
- Data Addition using MongoDB Compass
Full Stack development with MongoDB Software Development Intermediate Topics
- Starting up Programming with MongoDB and PHP
- Starting up Programming with MongoDB and React Native
- Starting up Programming with MongoDB and Python
- Full Stack Development using MongoDB
Full Stack development with MongoDB Software Development Advanced Topics
- MongoDB Step by Step Practical Application Development Using PHP
- MongoDB Step by Step Practical Mobile App Development Using React Native
- MongoDB Step by Step Practical Web Development Using Python
Manu Sharma (MPhil), is having more than 17 years of industry experience in Software Development at Architect Level, Web Administration, Project Management and Execution, Product Development and Team Management. He has worked in various multinational companies, small to mid-sized organizations, universities as well as one of the biggest conglomerates of India. He is also the Founder, Architect and Developer of two open source projects. In his free time, he loves to spend his time with his family and daughter. His other interests are singing and Arts, during some weekends you can find him singing and recording music in studios, playing flute and sometimes you can catch him with painting brushes in his hand while he paints.
LinkedIn Profile: Manu Sharma